Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilighters

A forum for twilight fans! This is a discussion board!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New director AND released in June???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kristal
The Head Volturi
Kristal

Location : On the computer...being bored trying to get more people to join the site!

New director AND released in June??? Empty
PostSubject: New director AND released in June???   New director AND released in June??? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:48 am

Chris Weitz will not direct the third film in the Twilight series, Eclipse, a source close to the production tells EW.com exclusively. Because New Moon, which Weitz is helming, and Eclipse are due to be released so close together (on Nov. 20, 2009, and June 30, 2010, respectively), Weitz will be in post-production on New Moon at the same time that Eclipse will be shooting. That said, the source confirms a report that the movies will not be shot simultaneously or back-to-back; there will be a brief gap between the production of both films.

Ok so what do you think of the release date? Do you think rushing to get the movie filmed will ruion it? And What do you think about having yet another director direct Eclipse?
Back to top Go down
https://twilighters.forumotion.com
♥Kaitlyn♥
Running To Phoenix
♥Kaitlyn♥

PostSubject: Re: New director AND released in June???   New director AND released in June??? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 10:09 am

umm well i think that the rush might ruin it a little bit. and that would be the 3rd director the new better stay for breaking dawn
Back to top Go down
Kristal
The Head Volturi
Kristal

Location : On the computer...being bored trying to get more people to join the site!

PostSubject: Re: New director AND released in June???   New director AND released in June??? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 12:41 pm

yea i hope so too! I dont think they are gonna be able to get it done in time and it still be good
Back to top Go down
Kiki
Getting a Papercut
Kiki

PostSubject: Re: New director AND released in June???   New director AND released in June??? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:19 pm

i just hope that with all different directors the movies will all be good and stay true to the books
Back to top Go down
♥Kaitlyn♥
Running To Phoenix
♥Kaitlyn♥

PostSubject: Re: New director AND released in June???   New director AND released in June??? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:51 pm

ikr if they change to much i will cry
Back to top Go down
Kristal
The Head Volturi
Kristal

PostSubject: Re: New director AND released in June???   New director AND released in June??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:32 pm

haha yea ill cry too and yea i also hope they just stay close to the books
Back to top Go down
♥Kaitlyn♥
Running To Phoenix
♥Kaitlyn♥

PostSubject: Re: New director AND released in June???   New director AND released in June??? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 7:03 pm

ikr
Back to top Go down
Kiki
Getting a Papercut
Kiki

PostSubject: Re: New director AND released in June???   New director AND released in June??? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:52 am

yea i dont want the movie to suck and i want them to keep the movie and the book the same but i know that they will have to cut some things
Back to top Go down
Kristal
The Head Volturi
Kristal

PostSubject: Re: New director AND released in June???   New director AND released in June??? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:02 pm

yea like they have to do with every movie
Back to top Go down
Kiki
Getting a Papercut
Kiki

PostSubject: Re: New director AND released in June???   New director AND released in June??? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:27 pm

yea but they had better leave in the proposal
Back to top Go down
Kristal
The Head Volturi
Kristal

PostSubject: Re: New director AND released in June???   New director AND released in June??? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:16 pm

IKR
that is essincial to the next movie(if they make another movie!)
Back to top Go down
Kiki
Getting a Papercut
Kiki

PostSubject: Re: New director AND released in June???   New director AND released in June??? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:53 pm

yea i heard they will
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New director AND released in June???   New director AND released in June??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New director AND released in June???
Page 1 of 1