Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilighters

A forum for twilight fans! This is a discussion board!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Twilight Saga’s New Moon

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kristal
The Head Volturi
Kristal

Location : On the computer...being bored trying to get more people to join the site!

The Twilight Saga’s New Moon Empty
PostSubject: The Twilight Saga’s New Moon   The Twilight Saga’s New Moon Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:36 pm

Ok the new offical title is The Twilight Saga’s New Moon....wow
As Juliet once said to Romeo: A rose by any other name would smell as sweet. Now, modern-day star crossed lovers Bella Swan and Edward Cullen are getting ready to carry on with their cinematic love affair. But will the second “Twilight” movie smell as sweet now that it has a brand-new name?

MTV News has the scoop on the official name and logo for Chris Weitz’s soon-to-film sequel to “Twilight.” Dubbed “The Twilight Saga’s New Moon” (although the title treatment leaves off the “’s”) the film’s official title art stays true to the look of the first movie while swapping in an orange tint, a subtle crescent moon, and the release date of 11.20.09.

Although the look of the new logo will undoubtedly get Twilighter tongues wagging, it’s the five-word official title that is the most prominent variation from Stephenie Meyer’s simple “New Moon.”

With roman numerals now considered taboo in Hollywood, and sequel names like “Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen,” “Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer” and “Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li” in vogue, it makes sense that Weitz and crew would label the future films as “The Twilight Saga.” At the risk of reading too much into five words, it also seems to imply that “New Moon” will boast a more epic feel than the first movie.

As for the logo itself, Weitz has chosen to stay with the lowercase lettering, personable font and light-streaks-poking-through look of last year’s hit film. In switching from blue to orange, the movie’s upcoming posters will be instantly distinguishable from those of the original “Twilight” – which should make them look a whole lot cooler when teenage girls all over the world add them to their walls. The presence of orange also begs a new question: Now that blue and orange are taken, which colors should be used for “Eclipse” and “Breaking Dawn”?

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
https://twilighters.forumotion.com
♥Kaitlyn♥
Running To Phoenix
♥Kaitlyn♥

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Saga’s New Moon   The Twilight Saga’s New Moon Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:03 pm

so they r calling it crescent moon???
Back to top Go down
Kristal
The Head Volturi
Kristal

Location : On the computer...being bored trying to get more people to join the site!

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Saga’s New Moon   The Twilight Saga’s New Moon Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:42 pm

From what i understand they will be calling it, The Twilight Saga new moon
The Twilight Saga’s New Moon Newmoo10
oh and this is the coverart thing
Back to top Go down
♥Kaitlyn♥
Running To Phoenix
♥Kaitlyn♥

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Saga’s New Moon   The Twilight Saga’s New Moon Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:07 pm

okay and i think that is stupid just call it new moon its sorter!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kristal
The Head Volturi
Kristal

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Saga’s New Moon   The Twilight Saga’s New Moon Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:52 am

i dunno i think it might be just like that so that people know its the second movie to twilight
oh well im still calling it new moon!
Back to top Go down
♥Kaitlyn♥
Running To Phoenix
♥Kaitlyn♥

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Saga’s New Moon   The Twilight Saga’s New Moon Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 10:12 am

ya thats the bright side of it.i tryed to explain to mary wht they r calling it and i had to say it like 10 times before so got it
Back to top Go down
Kristal
The Head Volturi
Kristal

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Saga’s New Moon   The Twilight Saga’s New Moon Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 12:55 pm

haha everyone is probally gonna call it thats and its probally just that so that they can make more money!
Back to top Go down
Kiki
Getting a Papercut
Kiki

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Saga’s New Moon   The Twilight Saga’s New Moon Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:17 pm

thats so dumb they should just call it new moon and i think that eclipse should be red and reaking dawn like a sunrise
Back to top Go down
♥Kaitlyn♥
Running To Phoenix
♥Kaitlyn♥

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Saga’s New Moon   The Twilight Saga’s New Moon Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:55 pm

lol i like the normal names
Back to top Go down
Kristal
The Head Volturi
Kristal

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Saga’s New Moon   The Twilight Saga’s New Moon Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:55 pm

me too and yea i like that idea like eclipse red and stuff
Back to top Go down
Kiki
Getting a Papercut
Kiki

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Saga’s New Moon   The Twilight Saga’s New Moon Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:17 pm

thanks i just thought that they would match the moods of the books
Back to top Go down
Kristal
The Head Volturi
Kristal

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Saga’s New Moon   The Twilight Saga’s New Moon Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:03 pm

yea it would cause i also heard like they want to keep with the same the same type of writing just different colors
Back to top Go down
♥Kaitlyn♥
Running To Phoenix
♥Kaitlyn♥

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Saga’s New Moon   The Twilight Saga’s New Moon Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 7:01 pm

yeah lol
Back to top Go down
Kiki
Getting a Papercut
Kiki

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Saga’s New Moon   The Twilight Saga’s New Moon Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 4:32 pm

yea that would be cool
Back to top Go down
♥Kaitlyn♥
Running To Phoenix
♥Kaitlyn♥

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Saga’s New Moon   The Twilight Saga’s New Moon Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:04 pm

ikr
Back to top Go down
Kristal
The Head Volturi
Kristal

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Saga’s New Moon   The Twilight Saga’s New Moon Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:55 am

yea that what i thought
Back to top Go down
Kiki
Getting a Papercut
Kiki

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Saga’s New Moon   The Twilight Saga’s New Moon Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:56 am

yea same here they should keep it the same
Back to top Go down
♥Kaitlyn♥
Running To Phoenix
♥Kaitlyn♥

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Saga’s New Moon   The Twilight Saga’s New Moon Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 6:42 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
Kiki
Getting a Papercut
Kiki

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Saga’s New Moon   The Twilight Saga’s New Moon Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 12:16 pm

yea exactly
Back to top Go down
♥Kaitlyn♥
Running To Phoenix
♥Kaitlyn♥

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Saga’s New Moon   The Twilight Saga’s New Moon Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 2:37 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Kiki
Getting a Papercut
Kiki

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Saga’s New Moon   The Twilight Saga’s New Moon Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:21 pm

it would be mad stupid if they changed it
Back to top Go down
♥Kaitlyn♥
Running To Phoenix
♥Kaitlyn♥

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Saga’s New Moon   The Twilight Saga’s New Moon Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:43 pm

lol i love how u put mad stupid and on another post mad funny!! that is awesome!
Back to top Go down
Kiki
Getting a Papercut
Kiki

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Saga’s New Moon   The Twilight Saga’s New Moon Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:07 pm

cool thanks i guess ?
Back to top Go down
♥Kaitlyn♥
Running To Phoenix
♥Kaitlyn♥

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Saga’s New Moon   The Twilight Saga’s New Moon Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:16 pm

lol its cool
Back to top Go down
Kiki
Getting a Papercut
Kiki

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Saga’s New Moon   The Twilight Saga’s New Moon Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:00 pm

great thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Saga’s New Moon   The Twilight Saga’s New Moon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Twilight Saga’s New Moon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next