Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilighters

A forum for twilight fans! This is a discussion board!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

casting is done!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
♥Kaitlyn♥
Running To Phoenix
♥Kaitlyn♥

casting is done!! Empty
PostSubject: casting is done!!   casting is done!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:47 pm

os Angeles, CA April 15, 2009 – Principal photography has begun on Summit Entertainment’s THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON, it was announced today by Erik Feig, Summit’s President of Production. Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner reprise their roles as Bella Swan, Edward Cullen and Jacob Black. Academy Award-nominee Chris Weitz (THE GOLDEN COMPASS, ABOUT A BOY) is the director. NEW MOON is filming on locations in Vancouver, BC and Tuscany, Italy.

Also rejoining the movie are Ashley Greene as Alice, Peter Facinelli as Carlisle, Elizabeth Reaser as Esme, Kellan Lutz as Emmett, Nikki Reed as Rosalie, Jackson Rathbone as Jasper , Edi Gathegi as Laurent and Rachelle Lafevre as Victoria.

New cast members include the legendary Volturi, a venerable coven of vampires who weigh and impose the laws of the vampire world, as well as two new members of the Quileute Indian Nation. The Volturi include Charlie Bewley as Demetri, Jamie Campbell Bower as Caius, Daniel Cudmore as Felix, Christopher Heyerdahl as Marcus, all Volturi enforcers. Dakota Fanning plays Jane, a high ranking and powerful Volturi member and Cameron Bright is Alec, her brother. Noot Seer plays Volturi member Heidi. Michael Sheen plays Aro, the Volturi leader. Graham Greene appears as Harry Clearwater, Quileute tribal leader and old friend of Bella’s father Charlie. Tinsel Korey is Emily, the fiancé of Sam Uley.
Back to top Go down
Kiki
Getting a Papercut
Kiki

casting is done!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: casting is done!!   casting is done!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:06 pm

oooo yay casting is done woooo hooooo i looked up their pics on google and they look right but im not so sure on the guy playing alec he doesnt look like jane(dakota) at all
Back to top Go down
Kristal
The Head Volturi
Kristal

Location : On the computer...being bored trying to get more people to join the site!

casting is done!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: casting is done!!   casting is done!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:01 pm

^thats what i thought too!
and i like love graham greene as Harry he looks just like i pictured him!
Back to top Go down
https://twilighters.forumotion.com
Kiki
Getting a Papercut
Kiki

casting is done!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: casting is done!!   casting is done!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:24 pm

yea thats what i thought too
Back to top Go down
Kristal
The Head Volturi
Kristal

Location : On the computer...being bored trying to get more people to join the site!

casting is done!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: casting is done!!   casting is done!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:18 pm

lolz but i hate jaspers wig....
Back to top Go down
Kiki
Getting a Papercut
Kiki

casting is done!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: casting is done!!   casting is done!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:52 pm

he wears a wig???
Back to top Go down
♥Kaitlyn♥
Running To Phoenix
♥Kaitlyn♥

casting is done!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: casting is done!!   casting is done!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:34 pm

yeah he had to shave his hair for the avatar movie
Back to top Go down
Kiki
Getting a Papercut
Kiki

casting is done!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: casting is done!!   casting is done!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:09 pm

Back to top Go down
♥Kaitlyn♥
Running To Phoenix
♥Kaitlyn♥

casting is done!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: casting is done!!   casting is done!! Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:20 pm

from the show the last airbender.
Back to top Go down
Kiki
Getting a Papercut
Kiki

casting is done!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: casting is done!!   casting is done!! Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:10 pm

never heard of it
Back to top Go down
Kristal
The Head Volturi
Kristal

casting is done!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: casting is done!!   casting is done!! Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 11:36 am

its a show on nicklodeon and they are making like a real movie from it and he had to like shave his head and stuff
Back to top Go down
Kiki
Getting a Papercut
Kiki

casting is done!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: casting is done!!   casting is done!! Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:07 pm

oooo that sucks
Back to top Go down
Kristal
The Head Volturi
Kristal

casting is done!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: casting is done!!   casting is done!! Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:30 pm

ikr :[
i liked his hair too :[
Back to top Go down
Kiki
Getting a Papercut
Kiki

casting is done!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: casting is done!!   casting is done!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:01 pm

his hair was sooo cute
Back to top Go down
♥Kaitlyn♥
Running To Phoenix
♥Kaitlyn♥

casting is done!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: casting is done!!   casting is done!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 7:13 pm

ikr but his wig it ok
Back to top Go down
Kiki
Getting a Papercut
Kiki

casting is done!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: casting is done!!   casting is done!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:12 pm

Ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

casting is done!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: casting is done!!   casting is done!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

casting is done!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters :: Movies! :: New Moon Movie-
Jump to: