Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilighters

A forum for twilight fans! This is a discussion board!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Lightning Thief

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kristal
The Head Volturi
Kristal

Location : On the computer...being bored trying to get more people to join the site!

The Lightning Thief Empty
PostSubject: The Lightning Thief   The Lightning Thief Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:48 pm

Percy Jackson is a good kid, but he can't seem to focus on his schoolwork or control his temper. And lately, being away at boarding school is only getting worse-Percy could have sworn his pre-algebra teacher turned into a monster and tried to kill him. When Percy's mom finds out, she knows it's time that he knew the truth about where he came from, and that he go to the one place he'll be safe. She sends Percy to Camp Half Blood, a summer camp for demigods (on Long Island), where he learns that the father he never knew is Poseidon, God of the Sea. Soon a mystery unfolds and together with his friends — one a satyr and the other the demigod daughter of Athena — Percy sets out on a quest across the United States to reach the gates of the Underworld (located in a recording studio in Hollywood) and prevent a catastrophic war between the gods.
Its the first book of the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series. It is followed by The Sea of Monsters, then The Titan's Curse, then The Battle of the Labyrinth, then the finale one The Last Olympian
Its by Rick Riordan
Back to top Go down
https://twilighters.forumotion.com
♥Kaitlyn♥
Running To Phoenix
♥Kaitlyn♥

PostSubject: Re: The Lightning Thief   The Lightning Thief Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:00 pm

lol ive read 3 of the books
Back to top Go down
Kiki
Getting a Papercut
Kiki

PostSubject: Re: The Lightning Thief   The Lightning Thief Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 2:20 pm

ooo those sound good i might just read those
Back to top Go down
Kristal
The Head Volturi
Kristal

Location : On the computer...being bored trying to get more people to join the site!

PostSubject: Re: The Lightning Thief   The Lightning Thief Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:01 pm

yea i really like them!
Back to top Go down
Kiki
Getting a Papercut
Kiki

PostSubject: Re: The Lightning Thief   The Lightning Thief Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:43 am

cool i try to find it
Back to top Go down
♥Kaitlyn♥
Running To Phoenix
♥Kaitlyn♥

PostSubject: Re: The Lightning Thief   The Lightning Thief Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:16 pm

lol ok
Back to top Go down
Kiki
Getting a Papercut
Kiki

PostSubject: Re: The Lightning Thief   The Lightning Thief Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:33 am

i couldnt find it
Back to top Go down
Kristal
The Head Volturi
Kristal

PostSubject: Re: The Lightning Thief   The Lightning Thief Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:10 am

aww that sucks
Back to top Go down
Kiki
Getting a Papercut
Kiki

PostSubject: Re: The Lightning Thief   The Lightning Thief Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:17 am

yup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lightning Thief   The Lightning Thief Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lightning Thief
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters :: Random Stuff :: Books-
Jump to: